We are seeking a skilled Hook Lift Driver to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience operating a hook lift and be able to perform various tasks related to the operation of heavy machinery. The Hook Lift Operator will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the hook lift equipment, as well as loading and unloading materials from the equipment.
• Operate hook lift equipment to pick up and drop off dumpsters, containers, and other materials as needed.
• Ensure that all safety protocols are followed when operating the equipment.
• Perform daily maintenance checks on the equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
• Inspect loads to ensure they are properly secured and comply with company policies and regulations.
• Maintain accurate records of materials picked up and dropped off, and communicate any issues or concerns to management.
• Assist with other duties as needed, such as general maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience operating a hook lift or other heavy machinery.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good communication skills and the ability to follow instructions.
• Physical stamina and ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Strong attention to detail and safety.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for operating heavy machinery and a commitment to safety, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Hook Lift Operator.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com